Friday, September 23, 2011

Single Wall Oven

The last detail to the kitchen appliance package deal is the single wall oven.  I looked at so many single wall ovens online.There  are so many to choose from Appliance Connection website.Just make sure to do your research and get the measurements for the wall oven size.

The best wall oven for me will be the Whirlpool GBS279PVB.  The electric wall price is discounted at $350  at Appliances Connection.

`
I want a electric wall oven self cleaning, large enough and design beautifully.. I made sure to find out the shipping and delivery charges.  The terms and conditions of a discount appliance store is very important. I don't have to worry with Appliance Connection the shipping is free. And  the thirthy day return or exchange had me sold.







.

I decided to go with this discount appliance single wall oven.from Appliances Connection.

No comments:

Post a Comment